1) A protective or disguising cover for the face, often enveloping the entire head.
2) A Penalty in football
where the front part of a player's helmet is used to throw another player to the ground.
3) A mask made by the flesh of your murder victim's face.
1) They robbed our bank but they wore facemasks. We don't know who they are.
2) Yeah that was an unintentional facemask. Only five yards lost.
3) Oh shit! Did you see Otis wearing that facemask in Devil's Rejects
a perfect weekend is when teams you hate lose while the team you love wins.
Sept 15th 2007. A Saturday of a perfect weekend - College Football: Auburn, Tennessee, and Notre Dame all lose while Alabama wins against Arkansas. Awesome.
Email Gratuita Quotidiana
Le mail sono inviate da email@example.com. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.