1. An exclamation of anger, surprise, distaste, dislike, pain or pleasure.
2. A way of saying "fuck
" without the social taboo of dropping the f-bomb
Can be pronounced as:
1. "Fucack! I just stubbed my toe."
2. "Fucack, that is one fine ass car."
1. An exclamation of surprise, disbelief, disgust, anger, or horror.
2. A sandwich with feces on it.
1. Joey: "Holy shit on a sandwich! That was cool!"
2. The shit on a sandwich special smelled terrible.
1. An adjective used to describe something which is an exceptional example of faggotry
2. A food, the proper name being "pasta e fagioli."
1. "Vincent was being very fagioli that night."
2. "Hm. Perhaps I'd like to sample their fine pasta e fagioli."
1. Used to express shock, surprise or awe as an exclamation.
2. An adjective describing something as incredible, unbelievable, or awesome.
John: "I just bought a new car!"
Dylan: "That's crazazizzle!"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Email Gratuita Quotidiana
Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per ricevere la Parola Urbana del Giorno gratuitamente ogni mattina!
Le mail sono inviate da firstname.lastname@example.org. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.