- pronounced 'saynt annes skool' -
A centre of education in Southampton, England. Teachers like to browse through their pupils' myspaces and make comments such as "What a porker!" "Holy turtle she's an ugly one!" and "HURKHURKHURK".
Apparently, only girls attend the school, but covert looks accross changing rooms by some daring pupils has disproved this theory.
The school is infamous accross Southampton for cancelling many trips, and substituting them with visits to nearby churches for 'reflection time'. However, a ski trip has been arranged so all is well.
Unofficially the school song, "Christ be our light" will always be loved by pupils, past and present.
The Year 11's of 2007 pasted porn all around the school for their muck-up day. Lets hope 2008s' Year 11s will do something equally as inspired!
I go to St Annes School. NO, I am not a lesbian.
An online phrase used to express 'filthy' or 'dirty' laughter.
As far as I am currently aware, this phrase is only of use in the olde English towne of Southampton. E.
"Hurk hurk hurk I can't believe you just said that! Hurk hurk MEATDRAPES!!"
"I want to touch pigeon boy."
"hurk hurk hurk!!"
"im doing things."
"HURK HURK HURK!"
-basically anything that could be taken in a dirty way-
- pronounced 'ff-ag' -
1. Commonly used insult in Southampton, England, coined by Ele and Sophie in a Biology lesson when studying phagocytes. It can be elongated to 'phagpheatures
2. Ele's pen; it is a cow head attached to a spring attached to a pen. It has 'PHAG' written accross the back of its head, and when you squeeze the head, it squeaks.
1. Dizzee Rascal has meatdrapes you fucking phag!
2. Hey Ele, can I borrow PHAG? Something ate my pen.
Email Gratuita Quotidiana
Le mail sono inviate da firstname.lastname@example.org. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.