To affect deeply or completely, as with emotion.
Fan: I'm your biggest fan! I love all of your books! Ohmigosh Here I knitted a sweater just for you!
Author: I..don't know what to say, I'm overwhelmed..t-thank you! *blushes and puts on sweater immediatly*
1. The result or outcome of an act or process.
2. To come to a conclusion too quickly, without sufficient thought or evidence.
1. After a tough hour with the math problem, he finally came to a conclusion.
2. "She saw me and her best friend on the couch talking and she jumped to conclusions"
1. To do something difficult in a determined and confident way.
2. To forcefully attack a difficult situation.
1. Why don't you take the bull by the horns and tell him to leave?
2. I took the bull by the horns and confronted him about his drinking.
Another word for difference.
J: Wow she looks a lot like her sister.
Y: Yea it's hard to differentiate.
(difficult to see the difference)
Email Gratuita Quotidiana
Le mail sono inviate da firstname.lastname@example.org. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.