1) The opposite of Pwnage; what happens when something is Pwned 2) When a fail is so huge and so epic that the entire time period in which that fail happened must become an age of fail--a failage (pronounced fail-age)
3) The correct spelling of Failness 4) A literal fail, as in Rock Band. However, cannot be applied if the song is rated "impossibly difficult", because if it is, geek is a much better term.
1) Watch that noob getting wrecked in Halo! thats total failage!
2) Driving off a cliff in mario kart. on a course with no cliffs.
3) Even my computer tells me I spelled it wrong, but if it doesn't then it's still failage
4) Failing on Eye of the Tiger on guitar. Or drums. Or bass. Or singing.