1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Email Gratuita Quotidiana
Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per ricevere la Parola Urbana del Giorno gratuitamente ogni mattina!
Le mail sono inviate da email@example.com. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.