Something that is old and associated with senior citizens.
We tried to party at this bitches' house last night, but it was a granny hood, and 5.0 was there quick.
1. n. Short for "grandmother," used informally.
2. v. To throw an object by holding it in both hands and pitching it underhand, generally while bending the knees. Used often when referring to a style of throwing a basketball for those too weak or innacurate to make it to the hoop.
3. n. Short for "Granny Smith," a type of apple.
1. Are we going to see Granny? She makes awesome potato salad.
2. If you can't make a free throw regularly, man, just granny it up there. It's just a pickup game.
3. Man, that was a good granny I just ate there.
Granny is a relation. She is either your Mummy
or your Daddy's Mummy
. She may sometimes be known as Gramma or Granma.
A child was sitting with her mummy
in front of me on the bus
.She turned round to look at me and told me she and her mummy were going to visit her mummy's mummy. She then whispered softly, in the way little girls
do when they want to tell you something really important
"Mummy's Mummy is my Granny."
To beat someone to nothing (sport)
ie. 5-0, 10-0 etc.
Man, we just got grannied.
Bet you can't granny them in the next match.
Grannys or grannies are underwear worn by grandmothers. Which typically refer to overly large but practical briefs commonly worn by grandmothers & "femmes d'une certaine age." Also used as a tease or insult among young women.
The ladies were throwing their grannys onto the stage.
I hope you are not going to wear your grannies tonight.
I hope you don't go out and buy more grannys again.
Beneath those grannies there is wisdom.