Possibly the only way to improve Norway would be to make a couple of bigger cities. Oslo is the biggest city, though isn't really that big at all. If you want a modest town that reflects the perfect Norwegian way of life, go to Trondheim. All Norway needs is one or two cities the size of Brisbane or Melbourne.
Norwegian people are:
As easy-going as Australians, though as gracious as the British.
As not-caring as the Americans, though as courteous as the, erm, British.
As skilled as the Australians, though as modest as the Australians. (hehe)
As outgoing as the Americans, though as respectful as the Kiwis.
As attractive as the Swedish, though as un-slutty as the Asexuals.
The Norwegian flag
A place where 90% of the people are extremely attractive, and obese people are hard to find.
A place that will cost you an arm and a leg to visit because of the extremely high standard of living Norwegians enjoy - due in part to the country's massive oil reserves.
The best place in the world to live, according to the UN.
2. Location of the German secret weapons facility in return to castle wolfensthein.
3. The real life version Hoth from star wars.
4. Location of hamerfest-base: the last levels in C&C Tiberian sun.
5. a Mecca for terrorists who want protection and a comfortable life
2. Your mission is to infiltrate the German secret weapons facility in norway
3. Wow Norway is really as could as Hoth
4. NOD has attack the hamerfest-base in Norway
5. -Immigration authority: what is your occupation
-Mullah Krekar: I am a terrorist leader.
- Immigration authority: well in that case I guess you need protection and a free lawyer then.
i'm going fishing
oh right you're from norway.
About 60% of the Americans believe that Polarbears and Eskimos are common to see in the streets of big cities, which, in some cases, may be true.
The western Coast of Norway (Norwegian: Vestlandet) are known for its cold, rainy winters and fishing-industry.
The money used in Norway are Norske Kroner (Norwegian Kroner) (NOK)
Also known in Rally for their world-known Rally-star, Petter Solberg, which have got a very bad case of mixing english and norwegian words together.
"Såg du at vi gikk 20 milliona krone i underskudd av Tall Ship's Races?"
"Jau, eg fekk med meg det, det e gale altså"
"Did you see that we went lost 20 million kroners on the Tall Ship's Races?"
"Yes, i noticed that, man, that is bad"
Petter Solberg-English (real quotes):
"I came with a great fart and disappeared like a prikk in the sky"
(Correct english: "I came with a great speed and disappeared like a dot in the sky")
"It's not the fart that kills, it's the smell"
(Correct english: "It's not the speed that kills, its the crash")