2. verb. To surruptitiosly copy answers from another student in school in order to hide the lack of knowledge of the curriculum.
3. proper noun "The Cheat". An animated character from www.homestarrunner.com who is characterized by his short yellow body and unintelligible speech.
4. noun. In video games, a code (whether secret or published) or a series of movements (whether intentionally programmed or a glitch or coded by the player) input by the player in order to achieve one or more of the following:
a. enhance one's abilities in game play such as unlimited ammunition, enhanced or normally unavailable weapons, or God Mode;
b. unlock hidden easter eggs
c. unlock otherwise unavailable levels of play (see the Mario series of games)
d. (when coded by the player) to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer competition
2. I didn't study for the test, but I got a kick-ass grade anyway because my bro Jay let me cheat.
3. Homestarrunner.com has flash cartoons featuring funny characters like Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, and his little lackey The Cheat.
4. Carol is the biggest video game geek in town. Whenever a new game comes out, we can always look to her to find all the latest cheats.
A. to a "significant other"
B. to a promise
2. to get right answers on a test or exam by:
A. looking off of someone
B. having them beforehand
"i said i was dating her, but then i fooled around with her sister. she told of my cheat(ing)"
1.B to say you'll not do something for the other person's feelings and then do it behind their back.
"hey honey, I won't smoke a cigarette again!" *5 seconds later, smoking* "yeah sure, you cheater!
2.A. "hey, tommy, lemme see that paper!"
2.B. sites like philosophypapers.com and such, or places that you can get the answers.
Going Out With A Boy Or A Girl And Make out/Sleep With Somone Else and leave it to theyr best friend to tell him
Or Just to be a filthy whore and shagg who ever you want behind the person you "Really like" or "Love" back
D,Dawwwg:Yehh with some girl, he pulled her durring the gig