2) An action performed from the friction of two fingers most commonly the middle and thumb in which a sound is created, or a sharp cracking sound (onomatopoeia)*
3) A photograph, often associated with shot: snapshot*
Due to miscommunication of parties the next two definitions form near compelte opposites.
4) An interejection used to express something cool or awesome.
5) An interjection used to express something displeasing or something that sucks. It's alo used as a replacement for a profanity.
2) A triple snap of the fingers was used on the show "In Living Color".
3) She whipped out the camera and took a snapshot of me.
4) Aw snap! That was wicked cool!
5) Snap, my watch is broken!
2/. An exclamation used when catching or seeing someone doing something they didnt want anyone to see. Originated from the word 'snapshots' taken by cameras. When catching someone ther word 'snap!' is loudly exclaimed to let them know you saw them. The seen person is then said to have been 'snapped'. Widely used in New Zealand
2./ I saw the students smoking behind the pavilion, and they knew it because I shouted "Snap!"
A recent phenomenon by which paedophiles attempt to be sensitive towards their victims needs, yet for the most part still violate them to a considerable degree. They feel the need to make the victim child fairly comfortable during the process of molestation, and will go out of their way to this end, often providing extra pillows and sweet-smelling bath oil. They are also good listeners, and they love the sounds children make...