cerca qualsiasi parola, ad esempio blumpkin:
The vacant area located immediately above one's browser window and adjacent to any and all tabs which may or may not be already present.
"If you need a new tab, just double-click in the tablessarium."
di Brian C. and Joe H. 31 marzo 2008

Parole correlate a tablessarium

browser explorer internet tabs window