1. The act of nom, as in happily nomming a brownie, nomming a lover's ear, or nomming a pencil.
2. Exploration through oral fixation, i.e. seeing the world with one's mouth.
3. A sexual act; see: fellatio, eating out (lol, nom at the restaurant)
1. He was thoughtfully nomming his pencil when i looked up from the test, and I couldn't help but want to nom his ear.
2. B: Um... Is she nomming my arm?
G: Yeah, she does that cuz her lips are more sensitive than her fingertips.
B: Oh, okay.
3. Despite their reputation for being selfless lovers (get it? sarcasm!)men often think about nomming their partners. It's just with revulsion.
Prices shown in USD.
Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per ricevere la Parola Urbana del Giorno gratuitamente ogni mattina!
Le mail sono inviate da firstname.lastname@example.org. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.