1. verb - To delay action in a matter or procrastinate.
2. verb - To be running late
3. noun (as "bogger") - One who is habitually late or slow to effect action. Particularly grevious examples can me referred to as "bogmasters"
1. "We must leave promptly at noon. Please do not bog!"
2. "Excuse me for bogging... I got wrapped up in something and lost track of time"
3. "Must we wait again for Dave? He is always such a bogger!"
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per ricevere la Parola Urbana del Giorno gratuitamente ogni mattina!
Le mail sono inviate da firstname.lastname@example.org. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.