1. The ability to move stylishly through the ever-so-awkward turnstiles.
2. The sudden turning of something from boring to stylish.
3. Clumsy, gangly, or somehow resembling a turnstile.
1. He rides the subway every day... I guess that's why he's so turnstilish.
2. High-waisted skirts?!?! How turnstilish!
3. Poor Sam... he was so tall and skinny that he stayed turnstilish until his 15th birthday.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per ricevere la Parola Urbana del Giorno gratuitamente ogni mattina!
Le mail sono inviate da email@example.com. Non ti invieremo mai alcun messaggio di spam.